Under slab insulation for radiant floor heating.
- For installation under a residential, commercial or industrial concrete slab.
- Can also be used for exterior slabs/sidewalks/ parking lots to accelerate melting of ice and snow during winter.
- Warm water or glycol radiant floor system.
Advantages and Benefits
- Simplifies tubing installation.
- The tubing retaining system layout allows multidirectional installation.
- Eliminates the need for wire mesh when it is not required for slab reinforcement.
- Provides a regular interval of tubing.
- Ensures continuity of insulation
- ISOCLICK ALIGN clipping system on 4 sides. Once installed, panels are clipped together and remain in place during installation.
- Contains notches to position easily and quickly the panels and ensuring the alignment of the nubs.
- Prevents heat loss through the soil. Efficient thermal barrier ensuring permanent energy savings.
- Reduces the installation costs of a hydronic radiant floor system.
- Installation of insulation and tubing is easier and faster compared to the installation of such a system with a traditional rigid insulation with wire mesh.
- High compressive strength.
- Available in 16 psi (110 kPa) or 30 psi (210 kPa).
- Respects the environment
|DIMENSIONS||THICKNESSES||R VALUE (RSI)|
|ISORAD V2 160||ISORAD V2 300|
|48" x 48"
(overall 3 1/2" )
(overall 4 3/4" )
For 1/2" tube (Ø int. 1/2", Ø ext. 5/8") or 5/8" tube (Ø int. 5/8", Ø ext. 3/4").
IC4A : ISOCLICK ALIGN clipping system 4 sides.